Overactive Bladder Specialist in Bakersfield, CA
Dr. Robert Waguespack is a board-certified urologist and has extensive experience diagnosing and treating patients with overactive bladder. If you are experiencing symptoms of overactive bladder, Dr. Waguespack will take the time to fully discuss your symptoms and the treatment options available using state-of-the-art technologies. If you have any questions regarding overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment, please call (661) 321-3303 to schedule a consultation at our urology clinic in Bakersfield, CA.
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Do You Qualify? Take a two-minute quiz to see if you qualify for treatment. TAKE THE QUIZ
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule a Consultation with an OAB Specialist in Bakersfield, CA Today!
If you are experiencing symptoms of overactive bladder, contact board-certified urologist Dr. Robert Waguespack to discuss your symptoms and the treatment options available. To schedule a consultation at our urology clinic in Bakersfield, CA, please call (661) 321-3303 or request an appointment through our secure online form.